Are you licensed?

Yes, I am fully licensed to practice massage in the state of Hawaii. My license number is MAT 11408.

Where did you receive your training?

I received over 600 hours of initial massage school training in Chicago, Illinois at the New School for Massage, Bodywork, & Healing. I have completed an additonal 400 hours of Continuing Education credit since graduation, so I have around 1000 hours of massage training altogether.

I like deep pressure! Can you do this?

Of course. My elbows have become quite sensitive.

I like light touch! Can you do this?

Most definitely.

Will you come to me? Or can I come to you?

Both. I am available for incall and outcall sessions.

Do I have to completely undress for the massage?

Most massage and bodywork techniques are traditionally performed with the client unclothed; however, it is entirely up to you what you want to wear. You should undress to your level of comfort. You will be properly draped during the entire session.

Do you take insurance?

Unfortunately, I do not take insurance at this time, but is something I am working towards accepting in the future.


I would like to purchase your services as a gift to a friend.  Do you have gift certificates?


So… what does “Kama” mean?

Kama is the transliteration of “Sam” into Hawaiian.  In the Vipassana meditation tradition that I practice, “Kamma” also means “Karma.”  Cool, huh?